Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

where to service my bike?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Danske, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Hi,
    i just moved to sydney and want to know where to service my bike, reliable and reasonable price. i also have a blown fork seal and want to get that done.
    is anyone in sydney? can you recoment a place to have these things looked at. I would also like a place that is reasonably quick as my bike is my only transport however i do not wish to trade quality for speedy service.
    im new to riding and the area so any advice would be apreciated.

my bike is a Honda vt250
  2. welcome, i get my bike serviced at Sydney city motorcycles in Kograh, i dunno how they stack up price wise but i have had 4 services done there 2 major and 2 minor and the price had not been too bad they have always bee professional also they have lone bikes (ER5's) for $20.. oh and they clean your bike REALLY well :D :D
  3. Where in Sydney are you located?

If you are in the Hills district, I have previously used Castle Hill Motorcycles with no complaints, and have heard some positive reports about Motorcycle Accessories Warehouse's workshop too (also Castle Hill).
  4. Welcome to forum Danske, you'll find this is a lovely place, full of kindly souls, who'd cheerfully burn their grand-mothers, if they could be assured of getting paid for the ashes. And as a near neighbour, (Wollongong) a special NSW welcome.

We need to know where you are and how far you're prepared to travel for service, mate.
  5. Also where you work.