Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to park at this weekends Melb Expo

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mouth, Oct 5, 2006.

1. A tip from someone who parks their regularly :wink:

For those that went in previous years, the outdoor parking area at the western end is no longer available. It is currently a building site for the exhibition building's major extension.

The best parking is directly underneath the exhibition building (Wilsons parking .. signposted well), entry from Normanby St. After entering the carpark, turn left and head to the back corner. This is door 10 and the closest entrance. After parking the bike, it's just up the stairs and your there.

Both the entry and the exit boom gates have enough space for a bike to slip by :wink: If you taking the family and cage, weekend parking is max $10.

Don't forget to take/show your Netrider membership card for discounted entrance .. and of course drop by the Netrider stand and say G'day :)

2. Thanx mouth, parking at the expo is one of those questions that's been floating around in the back of my mind, but never thought to ask.
  3. Thanks Mouth - i'm taking my son in by car this afternoon.
  4. Thanks Jason
  5. Free bike parking in Munro st (Off Montague) There are car spaces there as well but they will fill up fairly quick!

6. and to think i was going to park in clarendon st

thanks for the tip