Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to hire bikes / scoots

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Woodsy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Well with all the cheap airfares AND the fact that my accountant is in Adelaide i thought i'd start a thread abodut where to hire bikes /scoots.

Well starting with me, 'cause it's all about ME.

I'm going to be in Adelaide next Tues 15th & Wed 16th so where can i hire a scoot? Yes folks i'm swaping the VFR800 for a scoot (should be interesting) the cheaper the better, hopefully near the airport.

Also if any Adelaide Netriders have got time to catch up that would be great, accountants are at 10am Tuesday after that times my own till i fly out 1pm Wed

Thanks in advance
  2. No need to start a thread .. just use the linkdirs. Almost 900 validated/active links, primarily Australian, in 90 catgories. Just another excellent resource maintained by Netrider :wink:
    https://netrider.net.au/linksdir/view.php?cid=42 is the rentals category, and includes the aforementioned Show n Go