Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to get top box rack & basket for Daelim CA110

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Kevin S, May 2, 2014.

1. Hey there mates,

A question on bike accessories. I have recently bought a new bike Daelim CA110 and was looking for a top box rack and a basket for it. I live in Parramatta. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Here's a link to the bike so you guys can get an idea of what i am looking for : http://www.scooterpoint.com.au/news-1872/daelim-ca110.aspx#!prettyPhoto
    Thank you!
  2. I don't see a bike in the link you provided.
  3. Is the link not working as i am able to go to the website by clicking on the link.
  4. it's a scooter joke=D get used to it i'm afraid
  5. It's not actually a scooter. It has a 4 step gear transmission but without a clutch.
  6. it's on a website called scooterpoint
  7. Yup it is only because it looks like one but it's not. This is a korean version of a postie. Same speed, same 4 gear transmission and no clutch.
  8. #8 CraigA, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    No need to justify your scooter purchase to us mate.
    Ride what you like!
  9. My main reason for this post is for anyone who can help me to get some accessories for my motorbike. Anyone from the netrider community can direct me will be very much helpful. Thanks guys!
  10. If worse comes to worse, you might be able to have one made up for you. A friend of mine welded up a rack for the ZZR and I bought the mount plate at the same time I bought the top box (AMX). You'd need to see if there are any points it could be mounted from.
  11. Thank you so much for the great suggestion Greydog. I went to the MCAS store located at Auburn yesterday and they said i'd be able to mount a rack but i need to take out the rear holding bar first. There are points under the seat that i can use to mount the rack. They didn"t had any rack with them that could fit my bike so they'll be calling up the GIVI store and check and get back to me by tomorrow.
    Appreciate your help mate. :]
  12. No worries...as I said, if worse comes to worse, someone who is skilled at welding and knows motorcycles would be able to create a rack from scratch. Mine is tons stronger than anything I could buy - much stronger than my Ventura rack on the Zthou for example.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hey Greydog...thanks for the reply...you are based in Victoria right...would you happen to know anyone in Sydney who is able to weld one up for me? Thanks for your help mate.