Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to get RWC

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by MdMa, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. My father just bought a bike form QLD, and as I am sure you know VICRoads will not accept a RWC from another state.

    I don't own a bike yet and my father hasn't owned one in years, nor did he ever need to get a RWC for a bike... so...

    Where in the Mount Waverley area is it possible to get a RWC?

    Do most places that do car RWC do bikes also?
  2. Ring around your local bike shops and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out, not sure of what bike shops are in the Mount Waverley area. The two places I've had a RWC done are Jeffrey Honda and Mad.biker, both in the eastern suburbs, no doubt most others will do too.

    No I don't believe that most places that do car RWC will do bikes but give them a call and you never know your luck. Yellow pages/google is a good place to start.
  3. No, car RWC places can't do MC RWC's.

    I work in the CBD, we are flat chat today, but I can fit you in for a RWC on Friday or Saturday morning. :)
  4. -----------------
  5. Thanks for all the responses guys.

    I have a few options now, just waiting for the bike!
  6. I got free pinkslips for 5 years on my motorbike at a car mechanics that was associated with the business I worked at. In NSW at least, any mechanic that has a pinkslip ticket can also pinkslip a bike - not sure about blueslip regs tho and your a interstate change .....