Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to get RWC - Mornington Penninsula

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Worried Dad, May 31, 2014.

1. I've looked all over the internet and cannot find a motorcycle mechanic who does RWC.
    Any suggestions/ recommendations in the Hastings area???
    Thanks in advance.

2. Don't know about Hastings, but the Honda dealer in Frankston does them for a price that is reasonable.
  3. Thanks will give them a go.
  4. That's only about 5 coffees away for a HD rider, or about 3 minutes for a litre bike.
  5. That list is rubbish, doesn't list a lot of places that do RWC. I just started calling every motorcycle mechanic in the area to find one. Though I am not near Mornington.

To the OP, I paid $99 for my RWC last week. It's a very fast job. Some places I rung must have thought I was a moron as they quoted me $150-180 and that it would 'take all day'.
  6. I have always wondered why RWC inspections on bikes are so much more expensive than cars. Does anyone know?

It isn't much help, but i went to Ultra Tune in Essendon, and they charged me car rates. So happy as larry.

The old boy goes to Yamaha in Frankston, who were fair.
  7. So how happy is Larry?