Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to get bike Stickers

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by slickncghia, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Hi Guys, hope this hasent been asked before.

Im after some stickers for my bike.

are there any good australian websites or stores that anyone knows that has a good range of factory,aftermarked and custom stickers????

its for my across, going next to seat on the rear cowling

any help would be mutch appreciated

2. There are quite a few on eBay, don't forget UK and US as well.
  3. Kemp Grafix- located in Adelaide. Does any type of sticker you want- including custom stuff... e-mail: Jason@kempgrafx.com. Very good quality stuff! :cool:
  4. cheers. yeah ive seen a few uk and us ones, however id rather deal aussie.

thinkin of maybe an alpinestars or similar brand name decal, or maybe a custom one. Across or GSXF or something. i'll flick that bloke an email when i get back.

Keep em coming guys

5. A whole bunch of motorbike workshops do decals. They print them all themselves, although I don't know about the quality of them.

I've seen some good ones on eBay though.
  6. Ebay

I JUST got some decals made from a seller i met on ebay. He lives in vic (Croydon) but can ship anywhere in australia. cost me $30 for 6 completely custom decals. He does any kind of colour or type too including reflective and chrome.

PM me if you want his phone number or email address.
  7. Keep us posted or put a revue - I've seen some shonky ones about.

Personally I ain't puttin' stickers on my bike less someone pays for them :p