Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to get bike rego'd (NSW)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by juztaylor, Jul 2, 2012.

  1. Hi All

    I have just brought out my Motorcycle (2000 Aprilia RSVR) from the UK. I want to get it registered here. Where can I take it? I live in Maroubra, Sydney? I also need someone to work out a wiring issue that is causing my fuel pump to not get any power!! It would be great if i could take it somewhere and have someone do both?? Any suggestions.

  2. see a mechanical engineer - the RTA has a list of approved ones

    it will need a blue slip inspection
    you will need also to show all your import approval papers etc etc

    then your set to go