Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

where to get a set of PR2's for the best price....

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by oz_johnno, May 23, 2010.

1. Hey folks,
    My ZX14 is just about due for another set of tyres....... any idea where I can get the best price on a set of mitchy PR2's ??

I am in melb

2. thanks for that MV, $500 and they can fit them on a saturday :)

3. You're welcome. :)
  4. Try Pablo's in Mulgrave, I just roll up and he has changed my hoops on the spot, Including Saturdays,
  5. Got a set from Pablo's today. $518 if you take the wheels off which is what I did. Cleaned the rear end while it was off. $548 for Scott to do it.

Went for a ride down to Flinders to scrub them in & I'm impressed. 100% better than those damn OEM tyres.
  6. Is Scott the guy at bikes plus?

I'm also looking for probably a pr2 (do they still make them with the new range?), but just a rear as my current pp rear has been killed from long distance riding, still I'm not complaining, after all it has lasted me 12,000 k's!

Also I can't take the wheel off as the bike is my only transport for the moment!
  7. Called bikes plus, new tyre will be fitted tomorrow morning. pr2 rear for $299 fitted, figure that isn't too bad
  8. Hey Johnno.

I see your in Lyndhurst. I have had both my PR2's put on, (at seperate times), by Byners Suzuki in Frankston, they are opposite the Kannanook station. I have not found anyone this side of town that will match their price for tyres, and yes, i just ride the bike in and out, they usually let me watch the process as well if i wish.

Thats why i keep going back there.