Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to find/order Joe Rocket Gear from in AUS?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Fa1c0n, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Yo.

There are a pair of Joe Rocket summer pants I want and I can only find them on Revzilla. With the way the dollar is at the moment, it's gonna cost a fortune.

Anyone know where to order Joe Rocket from cheaply?

2.  Top
  3. I would be very surprised if you can buy Joe Rocket anywhere near the same price as in the US ( inclusive postage). I found that there are enormous differences between the postage rate from these sources. I just imported a First Degree Mesh Tex jacket ( which you can't buy in Oz ) and postage quotes varied from US $ 24 to US $ 78 between sources). I do believe in supporting the local business; but most of the time they don't stock what I want or they are outrageously expensive. I recommend: keep googling until you find it for the right price. Also postage is often only slightly more if you buy 2 or 3 items; maybe you can get a mate interested and share the saving!

4. Just ordered Joe Rocket Phoenix Ion Pants from eBay for $200 AUD free shipping. Pretty decent price!
    I'm scared as I've not seen them in person nor tried them on... I wear size 34-36 jeans and had to order an XL in joe rocket according to their size charts.