Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Ridingtime, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Wheres the cheapest place to buy the Dainese Razon. Its $600 at mcas and $480 in an overseas shop in England. My limit is $500 but i would prefer buying it in Aus. Anyone know if there is a place in Australia that sells this jacket below $500?

2. $600 seems to be an alright price (in Australia) for that product, I couldn't pull anything out of ShopBot/Google Shopping price feed websites or any of the other more well known shops like BikeBiz/SCM etc but couldn't find the Razon.

Going by Revzilla they sell it for $550, and STG sell it for $600 so it's not like a huge 70% mark up like other jackets/items.
  3. Hey mate, i just bought the razon (perforated) from bimoto.be. It was 330 euro + 20 euro shipping, i think that's about 450ish in aud. Great customer service.

Doubt you'll find it cheaper than 600 in aus, maybe in a couple of years. Fair price though, i would have bought it locally if they had the perf version.
  4. Hey,
    If you aren't super set on getting it in Aus, you could also try www.motorama.it .
    They have great prices on Dainese gear. Could be a bit pricey on the shipping though.
    I just got some Dainese gloves and jacket from them. No fuss, easy transaction.
  5. I don't mind buying overseas just wanted to see if there was one cheaper in Aus first. At that price i can buy a back protector and gloves and still beat the cost here. Just wondering did you do a review for youtube on the razon jacket?
  6. Haha no, I haven't received my jacket yet although I did see the one you mean.

Here is a Dainese razon under 600 locally for you if you're a size 50: