Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy? Unable to find visor for HJC CL-15 helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Ckramer, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I am looking for tinted visor for HJC CL-15. Visor model is HJ-09 Dark Smoke.

It's not available at any local retailers. Apparently because CL-15 helmet is relatively new model. If it would be available retailer say it could cost $75.

There is no australian online retailer that has it or australian ebay seller.

Only online retailers that has the item and provide inteernational shipping is http://www.ridegear.com and http://www.extrememoto.com (selling on amazon).
    But shipping is $70-100! For such item it should be no more than $30.

Anyone know places where I can get it? Any other online retailers you know?

2. google 'helmet warehouse, yagoona'
  3. Go and look in Ebay USA, I recently bought a visor for my HJC, price here in stores was between $60/$72 I ended up getting it delivered for about $30AUD from US.

edit: a quick look and I found exactly what your after
    clicky here
  4. Dont know about a new model as mine CL15 is well over 12 months old.

I gave up looking for a tinted visor though and spent cash on good sunnies.
  5. I work at a bike shop and the visors are kept in stock, the 15 is not a new model, has been definitely out for over a year now.
  6. I bought one back in November I think from DA Motorcycles in Adelaide for the princely sum of $69.95, still got the receipt.
    Give 'em a call maybe. (08) 8281 8933
    Tinted visors are the best thing since sliced bread.
  7. :shock: $69.95
    I lurrvveeee ebay :wink:
  8. You can buy a few pairs of good sunglasses for $70 :LOL:
  9. Yeah but wearing sunnies under your visor when you might have to take your lid off a couple of times during a trip is a major PITA.
    I always forget about having them on and usually end up either dropping or squashing them anyway.
    A tinted visor will shit on a pair of sunnies everytime. Great for perving too...... :LOL:

Yeah love Ebay too, can't always find what you want when you want it there though (even more so lately it seems).

$69.95.... Meh! beans! It won't even fill my cars fuel tank these days.
    It cost me 90 fuggin dollars to fill up yesterday that might last me 3 days.
  10. I was out at Rider's Edge (Bell St) today, they quoted me $50.