Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy shift gear in melbourne?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by steve_ZXR250, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Hey, just wondering who in melbourne sells shift gear. All i know is that Peter stevens do. I have found a jacket i like but they dont have it in the size and colour i want and they said it will take a while to order one in. so im just after somewhere else that sells them. if anybody knows anywhere it would be great. I live in eltham so the closer to there the better but im happy to travel if need be. thanks

2. hey dude welcome. I don't know of any shops over your way but Race Replica on the Princess has heaps of shift stuff and they are a netrider partner too so you can get a discount on it! check out the preferred partners link.
  3. Motoheaven in Brighton. Lukey Luke there is sponsored by Shift.

I would much rather support a small independant company like then over a chain like Peter Stevens. (having said that, i bought my last shift jacket as PS before i knew MH had them!)