Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy gear in Brisbane -South???

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by bundy, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Hi All,

heading down to Brisbane and Gold Coast on the weekend and would like to buy a helmet (Shoei TZ-R), jacket and gloves.

I will be visiting family who live very close to Moss St, Springwood/Slacks Creek on the south side and I know there are quite a few bike shops there.

Which ones are the better ones for prices and service???

2. there is heaps along that stretch.

i always put people to springwood suzuki. huge place. always ahd great service there. and good pricing from what few other shops i've compared them to. Teammoto yamaha at moorooka is also very good. but smaller and not quite the range i think. but worth a look for sure if you already know what you are looking for.
  3. Pro Kawasaki is worth a look as well, and try to haggle on the price - they normally cave a little
  4. Last time i was at springwood suzuki they had a few tz-r's and xr1000's on sale. Picked up my xr1000 for around $580 :) Have a look there.