Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy bike?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by martz, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys, gonna buy a new bike, strongly considering the kawasaki Ninja 250R.. For those who know brisbane, are there any dealers you can recommend?? I live on the southside in Bulimba...

I currently own a Kawasaki Ultra 250X JetSki so I thought I'd add a bike to the kwakka family :p
  2. go the kwakka's!

g'day Martz
    I live in Sydney so I don't know about Brisbane dealers, but if yr set on a ZZR250, just get a list of dealers from the yellow pages, (i assume yr buying a new bike?) 'phone the first dealer on the list, ask for thier best price then 'phone the next one on the list, ask if they can better the price given from the previous dealer & so forth until you reach the end of the list. Not all will give u a price & might ask you to visit the dealership instead. If they do, ask them about their policy on test rides.

As you speak to each dealer, you will get a feel for which ones are the "cowboys" & which ones care about bikes & riding / after sales service, etc.

3. If it's anything like down here, there aren't that many Kwaka dealers, just go visit the closest ones and see who you like.