Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy Akrapovic for my Kawa Z750?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by SnOOkered, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I'm in a bit of strife here I'm really struggling to find any US stores selling Akrapovic pipes for my 09 Z750 and was hoping you guys could help me out?

So much cheaper buying from the US but can't find the sites which stock them :S!

Help much appreciated!
  2. Thanks for the info... I gave her a bell and she said none of her suppliers can stock them ! :(

Its strange I thought they could order whatever they wanted direct from the Akrapovic... it's in the Akrapovic catalog too..

Anyone have any ideas where else I could go ?
  3. I have used www.hardracing.com for an Akrapovic before and they were cheap. Better to send them an email than use there site tho, faster response. They delivered in less than a week.
  4. Thanks red ninja. E-mailed them and said they dont import them for my model bike to the US :( ... It seems they dont stock them anywhere in the US. Could anyone recommend a good European site at all?

THanks for the help so far!
  5. Bummer.

Have u found a can for the Z750 at all?

U could try Megacycle here in melbourne, they make great cans, which are dyno tuned, start from $500 and come in any size U like (Ie. shortie, mid or long), colour choice, alloy, stainless or carbon. They did one for my CBR and it's good for the cash down, plus they are Australian made, so if you dent it, they can fix it.

I met the owner when I was racing last year, he knows his stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.