Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where to buy a clear clutch cover

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by cheky, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Hi Guys,
    Went to a bike show yesterday and saw a bike like mine (TL1000R) and i couldnt stop drooling over the clear clutch cover. Does anyone know where to buy them from?

2. Thanks mate. they look good.
  3. Is that just another name for a GSXR?
  4. :shock: blasphemy....user your google skills man
  5. lol, well I had done a Google image search and saw this
    and thought...yeah, looks like it could be a variant of a GSXR1000. Not that silly an idea is it?!?

But okay, I see a wiki entry that states 'TL-R enjoys a strong almost cult like following amongst its owners, who take pride in their bike's history and uniqueness.' hence I guess the labelling of the question os blasphemous! What a dill!
  6. 1) clear clutch cover. HOT.
    2) If that clutch fractures, is that cover going to stop little peices looking fantastic in your leg? mmm.
  7. lol you are 850cc short of a big boy bike i think
  8. Clear clutch cover looks interesting, but I wonder how long it'd take before the small metal particles in the oil scour it to a frosty white.
  9. :rofl: hahahaha ....

wait, I don't get it :| what's that got to do with anything? I was just asking a question ... oh wait I see...you're a tool.

Get some manners, n00b.
  10. LMFAO yeah sweet

at your age i would have thought you would know the diff between bikes
    but anyway
    you learn something new every moment :grin: :grin:
  11. MOrbo, the TL is a twin...
  12. Twin owners are very proud of the fact that their bike isn't a four.

Yeah I don't get it either :roll:
  13. is that similar to the TLDR?
  14. Is that a dry clutch or where the photos taken before engine oil was added?
  15. There's a couple of blokes that make them over at Austreetfighters.