Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where is pete service?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by aerts666, Jan 26, 2006.

1. what's the adress of pete service in fitzroy?
    i have done the seach,but still no idea.
    Can any one help me about this, i want to go there today, if its open,if not,i will go there tomorrow.

2. do you mean pete the pom?
    send him a pm and he will supply you with a time he is avalible and his addy.
  3. thank you
  4. Might be high time that Pete the Pom took out some banner advertising?
    Too many people looking for him :)
  5. Since getting TH HORNET im going to be taking it to pete the pom for him to give it a checkup.

Wouldnt take my bike anywhere else.
  6. I dropped in to Pete's house the other day to pick up the service manual for my GPz250 which I'd lent him.

He's currently quite busy with his new job, and a new baby to go with his 2?yo. He said that he is still doing home servicing here and there, but there would most likely be delays on any work he agrees to take on.
  7. Crap, I had a sneaking suspicion that might be the case

8. Sorry guys. I know theres been guys sending me PM's and trying to get in touch. Sorry to the guys I've still got to get in touch with.

The story is at the moment is that my full time job has gone very busy at the moment. Also daughter number two was born 2 months ago and mix in a 3 year old and no family to help us out, well those of you with kids will know that its hard work and something had to give.

Doing bikes of a weekend has had to go on the back burner for the time being and I'm sorry to be letting down thw guys out there who have been using me over the past year or so.

I'm still doing odds and ends but due to the way life is at the moment I couldn't give your bikes the full attention they required when I was working on them. Also being tired with the new baby in the family there was a chance that the standard of work I do would slip just because I'm not getting that much sleep at the moment. I rather be fixing you bike with 100% alertness than giving you guys a half arsed job and make mistakes just because I'm tired.

So for the time being I'm knocking bikes on the head. I'll be back up and running again in the next few months once life has settled back down again.

In the mean time feel free to PM me if you want to ask questions or need advice and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possable

Once again sorry guys but I will be back doing bikes again soon.

9. hey dont forget I babysit... but only on weekends now :)
  10. yeah I can do babysitting duties too. I got a little girl called lil too.
    Lils are the easy ones......

Give us a shout Pete and we would be happy to let you and the mrs. out for a night........anything we can do then let us know.
    I not got a family here either and I have a 28 yo to look after.
    All she wants to do is ride her bloody bike.
  11. I'm tipping Pete's little one is going to want to breast feed. I can't say I've ever seen Scotish Nipples lactate :)

I was going to say Lil's but then I'd know she'd kill me :)
  12. with a baby, even just looking after the 3yo helps take away some of the stress. Thats what I ment when I offered to baby sit :p Unless im somewhere air conditioned, Im not sure Im up to babysitting a new born!

(I can do week nights too :))
  13. After doing a seach for a GPZ250 manual I found this post (see my other post in the technical section). I need to get in touch with 'TrentShadow' but cant PM yet. Does anyone know this guy or how to get in touch with him? Any help would be great.
  14. Trenshadow sold his GPz to Rolla...you could try him????
  15. Thanks Lil. I still cant PM people yet. Can someone let Rolla know I need his help. Tell him we could even start the GPZ250 owners club :LOL:
  16. Hmmmmm..... that would be me :oops:

I know longer have the GPz as i sold it to Chef who killed it and bought another one. :p Which i think he combined the 2 to make a good 1. :?
  17. Do you still have the workshop manual?
  18. Nope, it continued on the journey through netrider with the bike. :p
  19. Cheers for getting back to me. So now the call goes out to Chef (I still cant PM yet) if you read this post can you please tell me if you have the workshop manual for the GPZ250 that you bought off Rolla.
  20. I have sent him a PM on your behalf so i hope he gets back to you soon.