Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where do I ask this??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Ruffler, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Anyhow :D
    Generally Netrider is Victorian and I know there's NSW members & others etc etc etc.
    But were do they ride or meet in Sydney or NSW
    Lots of annoucements for rides in Melb-Vic so where is the rest???

I ride with another club,but would not mind meeting other riders in the New year.
    8) 8) Cheers

2.  Top
  3. post it in the calender
    no reason why you cant get netriders and the other clubs members riding together .
    we have some who post on here and overclockers
    thats what it is all about "bringing riders together"

4. pfft Victorian :roll: those bloody Melbournites are grateful to have us as we add some class to the forum :D

5. Coming from someone living in a city with racial riots going on, one can only wonder what type of "class" is being added. :wink:

6. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

7. :LOL: a few bites...I lived in Melb for 2 1/2 years so know the city well, tis ok if you like to shop and watch footy - and yes it seems more pro bikes than Sydney.

Anyway you guys are coming up here for the Xmas party next year so we can duke it out then ;)

8. Meh not really into fishing, too slow for me...

Mate I'm a Kiwi and think its hilarious how you Aussies all run around sayin you're from the best city or state...in Victoria everyone runs around saying "well we were voted the most liveable city in the world" :LOL:...geez I was hearing that before I even got to Australia.

I think all cities have something unique to offer, but I know how uptight you Vics are about it and this thread just proves it yet again, so why not give you a ribbing about it from time to time :p

9. Dont even get me started about queenslanders :p
    I gotta hand it to duncank for his honesty

10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Maybe it will end up like Rioting on netrider :p :LOL:
    Any part of Australia is a great place to live in, we at least have freedom etc. etc. And Queensland is bike riders heaven with the weather they have.
    Anyway bit off topic now!

11. Oh, so that explains it then. It's okay mate. NZ will do better at cricket soon. ;)

12. :LOL: you couldn't of picked a worse topic to jibe me with....I HATE cricket! :p

13. With the way the Kiwi's play, it's no wonder... :p