Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where can you buy keith code DVD's in melbourne central?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by StereoHead, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Does anyone know of any stores that sell keith code stuff?

Im trying to get my hands on "Twist of the wrist" on DVD....

I dont have a credit card, so cant buy it online...

Any info is great info...

2. You can get them through Aust Superbike School, (which has just changed it's name to California Superbike School, BTW).
    And you can meet the man himself if you go and do the course in January (I think) at EC and PI :D

3. I dont have a credit card so I cant buy it online

4. Just a heads-up:

I got an edited-down version of the Twist of the Wrist DVD that came stuck on the front of a pommy bike magazine. I was over the moon, couldn't wait to get home and play it.

Then I did. And it was turd. I didn't even want to finish watching the cut down version, let alone go out and buy the full version.

Buy yourself part 2, the book. That rocks.

5. Does anyone know of any good competing products?

6. Technical Bookshop. Now in Latrobe st.

7. Certainly does - great read & fun to put into practise. Was my avid night-time read - until I got given something new .... :eek: :LOL:

8. Could try http://www.pitstop.net.au
    Don't need a credit card, you can order stuff by posting a cheque/money order or with electronic funds transfer. Even though they're in Perth most items usually arrive the next day.

9. I'm sure that somewhere like Peter Stevens would have it....

:D :D :D

10. I was in at Tech. Books two weekends ago and noticed a book specifically about track days.

11. Alternatively, Bike Barn may have it in stock too.

12. I already rung them... not in stock...

13. Yes, they have it. Additionally, almost any DVD shop will order it in for you.