Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where can I try + buy Puma boots in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Disco Spider, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Pretty much the thread title, managed to track down the rest of the gear I want, but just struggling with finding somewhere that has any Puma gear.

Cheers

2. Have you calling Puma Australia?

3. pretty sure AMX stocks some Puma boots

4. Hey Disco, can you update the thread if you have any luck with places that stock them. I'm also in Melbourne hoping to find somewhere.

5.  Top
  6. A1 in Brighton have Puma boots

7. A1 in ringwood do not have them.

Have had no luck getting in contact with motodeluxe, keep getting put through to voicemail.
    They don't actually have a physical shop, so I'm not sure if they're even a possibility, but I'll keep trying.

8. A1 in ringwood do not have them.

Have had no luck getting in contact with motodeluxe, keep getting put through to voicemail.
    They don't actually have a physical shop, so I'm not sure if they're even a possibility, but I'll keep trying.

9. I got puma boots from peter stevens in Melb. It was 2years ago so I'm not sure of the current situation.

10. I know this may not help. But try the importer, they may steer you in the right direction. I bought mine from them at the Motorcycle expo.
    http://www.picturemerollin.com.au/

11. Order online same size and fit as dainese range. A work mate has a pair of desmo v3's in a 44. Exact feel and fit of my dainese rs's in the same size.

12. The importers are SHOGAI imports, but unfortunately they're based in Sydney.
    They do go to Phillip Island for the MotoGP though.

MotoDeluxe appear to have shutdown, as their website has been displaying a maintenance sign for a loong time now.

So unfortunately, the only thing I've found out, is that dainese boots use a very very similar fitting system.

Haha, if anybody can confirm this or add anymore details, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Pretty disappointed after so much research, but yeah..