Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where can I get a pink slip issued in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Spud Gun, May 31, 2005.

1. I need a pink slip, but I have no idea where to get one. Is there an online list of mechanics that issue pink slips for motorcycles in Sydney?

2. Nearly every bike mechanic in Sydney will do them, just give your regular mechanic a call. If not let me know and will send you the details of where I got my last one done.
  3. You could probably try just about anywhere along Oxford street.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Actually any car mechanic will do them. It's even better with car mechanics, they look at the bike, check your indicators & brake lights work and off you go.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There is a temptation to find some work needed if you go to a bike shop for bike rego. Same applies to car shops. Nobody gets me to check their homes for defects. Be a good earner if they did. Cynical aren't I. One guess why
  6. Any car or bike mechanic who are an Authorised Inspection Station can do them. Takes about 15 minutes. Easiest to go to your local car mechanic, however I do suggest you phone first and book it in, Just so they can allocate the time to do it and you are not waiting around for them to finish the current job they are on.
  7. Where in Sydney are you mate? I've got a great bike mechanic in the inner west if you want some details?
  8. 11 year thread revival :D :D :D
  9. do you guarantee a happy ending ?
  10. I love zombie threads! :dead:
  11. I just take mine to the local car tyre place. Checks lights and looks at tyre tread. Done.

"If you made it here, it's safe".
    • Like Like x 1