Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, & H

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by ASHO77, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Just thought I'd post a topic that no doubt has been asked over and over again. Just wondering where all the hot female riders are that live in melbourne? I'd love to date a girl that can ride, as at least you'd always have a ride partner and a better ass to check out than your mates!!

I'm also keen to find out about casual rides. It seems alot of post's on here are for coffee meets that were from months ago. Maybe I need to navigate the forum topic's a bit better...

Anyway all...thought I'd say g'day, see if there are any hot single chick riders and look forward to meeting alot of you soon. Ride safe....Gav :wink:

2. Welcome Gav. All the best. :LOL: :p

3. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

You got that right.

Who said you have to date a girl to go for a ride?

Hmmm not looking to hard are we. Yes you should navigate the forum a bit better. Stop thinking with your lower head & use the one thats on top of your shoulders.

Yes Im sure there are some hot women riders out there. Here's a tip stud, lose what you think is hot cool lingo & for a better responce how about putting some info about yourself for all read. Then if any of the single 'hot' ladies of netrider wish to respond to your lame pickup line, then its there choice to do so.

Oh yeah Gav, welcome BTW

:LOL:

4. Simone, you forgot to tell him to have a browse through your album. :grin:

5. welcome gav,

err good luck on your quest..... :LOL:

6. AAAAHHHH bite me, :p

7. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

There are and they all ride with me, Speed, Crusingal, Rosie, Caz ,Alli, Tiga, Realm, etc, etc. pull your head in and just get out and have fun instead of trolling ya knob.

Oh and welcome :)

8. Welcome, Ash :)

[ :LOL: Charmed]

9. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

The hottest netrider chick i know is victoria, dont let the avatar fool you, thats just a pic of her ex that she has photoshopped, pm her, her login is vic. The next hottest I think is definetly groberts03. really nice long hair and loves to wear leather... Im not sure what her real name is though?

what sort of age group are you looking for? dont let the other posters fool you, theyll tell you we arent a match making service but some of us do dabble!

welcome to the forum!

10. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

Just because you have the hots for them ….we really don’t want to get pulled into your sick and twisted mind games!!!!

11. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

you are just jealous they like me more than they like you ;)

12. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

Hey Gav.
    I could ask the same question about hot male bikers in Brisbane! Being a rider is a pre-requisite for me, because at the moment my bike is the love of my life. I think boys are intimidated by a girl on a bike (or they think we are lesbians!)
    Last weekend i had a guy ask if he could get a crumb out of my cleavage on a ride and another one tell me that my hips looked great! Prospects aren't looking good!
    We need a bikers dating forum!

[​IMG][/img]

13. You're not looking hard enough!!!! They're around, but you'd better be quick....they seem to get snapped up pretty quick! :p :wink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome, BTW :grin:

14. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

Some of us aren't (and don't.) my regular riding buddies are Speed, Crusingal, & Rosie. one day when i find a nice GF she'll either have to ride or get used to the fact some of my weekends are spent riding, camping, etc with mychicks friends that ride.

15. With a nick like ASH077 - which is a net speak version of the word "arsehole" (AS HOLL, L's flipped around)... hot biker chics (feathered variety???) might be a bit hard to find :rofl:

Having been with a non rider barely bike tolerant partner, and a riding bike friendly partner, the latter is most definitely the way to go.

Black magic, with a pic like that on ANY dating site... I imagine you'd have your pick... good luck :)

16. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

That's true but don't expect too much if that's all you're looking for.

I'm the last person in the world that should be giving advice about relationships but against my instinct to shut up I'll say this anyway. :LOL: At the end of the day it doesn't matter if she rides or regards bikes as implements of death. It's really a matter of respecting each others oppinions and decisions. If it's not bikes that cause the problem it'll be something else, so compromises and acceptances will still have to be made. It really doesn't matter, you'll make them if you care enough. Keep the communication, respect and honesty up front and it'll work if it's meant to. If not, at least part on a good note. Sometimes it's the shit we get hung up on, that really doesn't count. :)

And yeah, chicks on bikes are damn hot. :wink: :bannanabutt: :LOL: :LOL:

17. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

Who are you... and where is the blue Power Ranger :shock: :p

that's some fine words of wisdom there mate :)

ah... that's the Seany I know :LOL:

18. Re: Where are all the hot chick riders in Melbourne..oh, &am

Last seen in the Apollo Bay area and was acting suspicious and silly. If you have anymore info please call the authorities.

BoysRideGOR2006066.

19. * Hot tip *

Try dating a Taliban chick. She will blow your mind! :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.putrid.com/taliban.htm

20. Thanks for the compliment robsalvv. Dating sites aren't my scene. I would love to meet other bikers though. I am new to the bike thing- only got my license in Feb. I love my bike so much that my guy would have to ride. Guess that limits who I meet. You can't talk all that well at 100km/h with a helmet on all the time :grin: