Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Nov 29, 2008.

1. :eek:

Ktulu I never thought you were the type

2. The first time one of my guys did this trick I was impressed. Now I crack the shits. But we have much bigger corporate stickers on our loader.
  3. :LOL: Funny stuff.
  4. Yeah looks good, but you should see the damage that happens when they stuff it up :evil: :furious:

Then foremen such as Joel crack it with us mechanics when we tell em "sorry but the entire rear end is shot and it's going to be off line for at least a week, till we can get all the parts" and look forward to a repair bill of 10k plus !! :p

Sorry Joel just using you as an example :wink:
  5. Don't be sorry Bob! I'm sure you hate making that call as much as I hate receiving it :rofl:
    We are on to our 3rd loader for the season as it is. Bloody truck drivers, and their desire to do stunts :roll: :LOL:
    Edit - I have a 474 Mack truck that monos at the drop of the hat, and goes to gerringong every other week for suspension work. But it does it itself, he swears.
  6. That bloke driving that thing, had practiced plenty, I reckon.
  7. Unfortunately, the supervisor can only be in one place at a time, Rog. The buggers.
  8. Yeah, I guess so, but that operator was still quite smooth. Didn't bang the wheels down hard. Love to see what was in the bucket.
  9. :LOL:
  10. Wow, wheelies and stoppies!!

He's ready for the black spur i think :LOL:
  11. hahahaha thats hilarious
  12. Speaking of which, you got yours going yet Es?
  13. wheelie wheelie badly :?

did an awesome one in my street just a few min ago. well i thought it was crap but the kid next door clapped so it must have been ok :p
  14. awesome vid.

on the racetrack near your house you mean es?
  15. nah "my street" refers to the empty block of land next to my house that my neighbour gave me permission to ride on. ;)