Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wheel Skyward

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by 2wheelsagain, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Wow, I accidentally pulled the front wheel up this morning. :shock:
    Accelerated fairly hard away from the lights but without a high rev drag start and held first a bit longer than I usually do and up the wheel came at about 6k RPM and it kept coming until I punched second. :LOL:

It was fun, but I know that sort of foolishness will get some unwarranted attention. :oops: Better not make a habit of it. Might try just once more. :LOL:
    I didn't think the girl had it in her with someone my size in the saddle. :p

It doesn't matter how cold it was this morning. I didn't feel it. :grin:
  2. Fun innit! :LOL:
    I popped one by mistake a few weeks ago too, and I am not small (nor is my bike!).
    Actually, I haven't tried again, maybe I should.
    Regards, Andrew.
  3. So you are no longer 2wheelsagain...
    You are Now 1wheelnow :LOL:
  4. Good point :!: :LOL:
  5. Coincidentally, I lifted the front wheel of the little cruiser this morning at the lights.

It was only for the briefest moment and I doubt that you would have been able to slide a loaf of bread below the wheel, but it was certainly enough to get me giggling. I seriously doubted that the Suzuki had enough go to wheelie, so it was an unexpected first.
  6. :LOL: wheelies are so cool
  7. Just like your avitar (again) :wink: