Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Whats your thoughts on Yellow?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by bepi16, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Still looking to getting my first bike, thinking I might be leaning to getting a straight commuter
    in the form of the CB250. I just saw one the other day with a custom yellow paint job.

I guess it may make the bike more visible on the road so it could be a safety aspect?

What do you reckon about a yellow bike?
  2. Love it meself
  3. Taxi's are yellow...

School Buses are yellow...

Bikes aren't supposed to be yellow! :p
  4. yellow is lame :p
  5. Triumph

Personally I think it's okay :D
  6. Those are pretty impressive examples there but it is slightly harder to imagine it looking that good on a CB250.

7. Take a peek in my garage :LOL:

yellow is good, more visible, makes a smaller bike look bigger. It grows on you mate :) ... depends on the bike
  8. dont think it'd make a difference....yellow doesn't make the bike goes any faster! :shock:
  9. i know a fireman that drives the fire truck , people still run into a truck with sirens and flashing lights,

the colour of your bike/gear/helmet etc means nothing
  10. Bikes should only be in black with gold pin striping says he who has a red bike. Red is ok too. I don’t like blue on bikes. Makes them look plastic. Just my 2c worth. :tantrum:
  11. yellow doesn't look too bad on a buell either :grin:

12. Here ya go bud,

Not a great job but will give you an idea as to what it may look like.

13. If you want to grab attention, go for it bud. :grin:

14. yellow is gay woodsy has a yellow bike :LOL: :p personally orange is the colour of bikes :cool:
  15. if it looks go go with yellow. my first ninja was yellow and no one said thay hated it. i agree that it can make the bike look bigger though.
  16. Well one way another it is decided.

I'm going with it. I pick it up on friday and that will be that I guess. Now I just got to make sure I remember all the things I have to do like rego and insurance and what not.

Plus I would need to run it by a mechanic for that initial service, who knows what they give 'road worthies' to these days.

Well should be fun anyway.