Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's your battlecry?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by randy_rider, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Stalking over the candy store, swinging buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Randy! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"This one's for you, mom! I shall fill the world with the stench of death!"

2. Ktulu, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a booming roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you so heinously, your timbers will shiver!!!"

Hehehe, I suuure am.
  3. :LOL: I'm so using that one.
    (Although strictly speaking polymorph is a noun, not a verb).
  4. Stalking on the plains, carrying a thorned whip, cometh Drew! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until war is peace!!"

And i'd better be saying that to a group of Amazons :twisted: ..... otherwise there will be trouble. :evil:
  5. Especially if that's my thorned whip you're using.
  6. I'm sure there is more than one. :LOL:
  7. Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the tundra! It is Scumbag, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He cries apocalyptically:

"I'm going to contort you so hard, your pets won't recognize you!!"
    :LOL: :LOL:

Edit, the one for myreal name is even better
    Prowling on the cliffs, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh Brian! And he gives a gutteral scream:

"I'm going to fcuk you with such disregard for common sense, your timbers will shiver!"
  8. Skulking over the hotel lobby, clutching a thorned whip, cometh Geordielass! And she gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to clobber you so thoroughly, your timbers will shiver!"
  9. Zang! Who is that, running through the tarmac! It is Bluesuede, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He bellows homicidally:

"I'm going to bruise you in such an inhumane manner, you will see ultraviolet!!"

Hey! Enough already about me clutching my meat hammer :shock: :LOL:
  10. Running on the icy wasteland, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Rosie! And she gives a booming howl:

"Hail the blood-letting! I sow darkness and discord like a mad dog who can only get madder!!!"

And, full name:

Hark! Who is that, striding along the plains! It is Rosalie, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! She screams homicidally:

"I'm seriously going to brutalize you until the laws of physics are violated!!!"

hahaha...and here's 'I adore Vic':

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling over the freeway! It is I Adore Vic, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to spank you like it's my job!!"

:LOL: :LOL:

Good stuff randy rider..lol.

11. Ooooo, it knows you so well! :LOL:
  12. :rofl: i'm having probs visualising you as a mad dog
  13. "I'm going to torment you for such a long time, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!!"

er ok.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. I can be a mad dog...you just haven't pissed me off yet Woodsy ;) :twisted: Just try. :twisted:

Drew knows ;) haha.
  15. I hope "I" haven't annoyed you THAT much?? :shock: :?
  16. Sprinting on the cliffs, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Stewy! And he gives a vengeful howl:

"I'm going to pummel you into a new dimension of pain, and hijack your momma's airplane!"

so if your momma's got a airplane don't mess with me :LOL: :p

and my real name is even better

Who is that, rampaging through the freeway! It is Adam, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He cries mightily:

"I'm going to smash you into a fine spicy powder, and throw you out the window!!!"
  17. My other forum name

18. Zang! Who is that, rampaging along the terrain! It is Madstu, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"
  19. Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking on the steppes! It is Ricecooker, hands clutching a burning branch! And with an ominous cry, her voice cometh:

"In the name of malice, I tear into the enemy with God on my side!!!"

Hark! Who is that, rampaging on the tarmac! It is MizzNinja, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a spectacular roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to fcuk you until you turn magenta!"

20. Who is that, running across the wasteland! It is Gypsyvtr, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with an ominous roar, her voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I tear into the enemy like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

:rofl: Love it!!