Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's wrong with this picture

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jd, Aug 18, 2005.

1. http://carpron.com/gallery/autofunny/frauen

Just goes to show that idiots don't always drive, apologies if this has been posted before.

2. Took me at least 2 seconds to spot that :oops:
  3. :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    That goes straight to my desktop
  4. It has been posted before, but who cares???

It's just so funny.
  5. It's been doing the rounds for a while and is definately funny, looks like a local too, with the AS sticker on the side of the helmet.
  6. Yes , posted before , but the uncanny thing is it looks like vic's scooter :shock:
  7. Toomuch hair to be Vic.
  8. Think this must be one of the most posted pictures online, still amazing how someone could do that
  9. Um... She's riding a scooter, is that whats wrong with the picture?
  10. It could be vic in a wig?? :shock:
  11. Wig is OK, merkin is a bit kinky.

12. Could you please send us a photo of yourself wearing your helmet. Should be good for another few laughs.
  13. A question I was just thinking of - how quick must the person have been to actually take that shot. Was it just luck, or did he/she follow that rider to get that shot? Quick Draw...

Well done to whomever!

14. Damn it... somone else got in on that comment first :p :LOL: :LOL:

15. If I had seen her, and I had my camera with me (I rarely leave home without it, you never know when a camera could come in handy) I would have followed her and got some snaps, for sure. Its gold.
  16. It's been around a long time before 'high-quality' camera phones have been on the market, but now that they are you'd be surprised how often they come in handy...

I'll use mine 5-6 times a week at least when something totally ridiculous comes up..

great for going to town and getting hammered, hilarity ensues
  17. Too good NOT to be posed, but classic anyway, only problem is she's sitting on the bike the wrong way round!!!!
  18. What's wrong with the picture is that I wasn't there to take it, dammit!
  19. ROFLOL... the question is; does Kirsty know you posted that on Netrider? ;)