Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Whats with the vendetta against rc36?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Funky Munky, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Why is everyone giving rc36 so many negative points on the karma thing? :?

2. His down to earth and friendly manner just doesnt seem to have won people over. Couple that with his accepting manner and libertarian ideals and he seems to have attracted the ire of those around him.

On the other hand, maybe this Karma thing is even less reliable than a Gallup poll. It might only be one person with a grudge after all.

It isnt me either :shock:
  3. I just noticed that too, he does seem to be getting kinda hammered, cant understand why though :? . Looks like he might be coming back as toilet paper in his next life though :shock:
  4. I don't think a few negative karma points is going to worry him all that greatly, so don't shed too many (crocodile) tears. He's a big boy, and he can take it
  5. i dunno, i dont think it bounces off that easily. i cried myself to sleep the first night i got a negative :cry: :cry:
  6. I just got my first negative! Did you go to a support group or something coconuts, if you did do you have their details? :(
  7. Unfortunatly if you express your opinion and people disagree with it they give you a -karma . I dont agree with some things he has said(as he has disagreed with me as well ) but he still has a right to express them .
  8. Hornet you are not palying a joke on your brother are you?

I am sure who ever has done the deed will in the true spirit of Karma get thier just dessert.
  9. I am giving you another for being a sook coconuts :wink: :LOL:
  10. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my live is OVER.... OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR :cry: :cry:
  11. It's easy to see that I don't don't bother logging on here with alias's, but with some others I'm not so sure.
  12. I notice that I am up to 14 now, must have a stalker........................
  13. no mate its only over when you start watching neighbours and home and away :LOL:
  14. the fat lady has sung :cry:

hanging to see what happens to the little blonde chick in H&A :shock: :LOL:

15. Says the man who turns off the phone during these shows :LOL: .
  16. who is rc36 is this another one of Bobby's alias's if not wgaf?

17. for that comment a 5 am wake up call is coming your way midnight :LOL:
  18. I actually don't have a problem with him having a differing view. It's the extremely rude and condesending nature of his post to people he disagrees with that I have a problem with, the drugs/guns/bikie 1% thread as a case in point.

I'm very sure he wouldn't speak to anyone like that face to face so I don't see why it should be tolerated here either. Actually that's how I judge most posts - if it isn't something the person would say to your face it probably shouldn't be written here.

His input in other threads has been ok so I don't class him as another troll but he clearly has some issues around certain sectors of motorcycling.
  19. :applause: :applause: :applause:
  20. :applause: