Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's this part called?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by theeICEMAN, Jun 30, 2011.

  1. [​IMG]

    So I am led to believe that this was either stolen from my bike, or it somehow got loose and fell out when the bike was being ridden.

    It's a plastic cap covering the bolt nut.

    So I'd like to buy another one..

  2. Can't see it too clearly, but it looks like the cover (cap) for the swingarm pivot. Cosmetic to a degree, but also keeps dust and crap out.
  3. Bruce.
  4. Yup that looks like Bruce the swingarm dust cover
  5. Looks like a red circle with an arrow hanging from it.

    I am sure if you just tell them the plastic cap covering the nut, the supplier will understand.
  6. That's a very shiny knob.

    Wish I had one.
  7. You people are not nice. I think I'm going to pack up my marbles and go play somewhere else. ... Wait. Some of them are not here...
  8. Not nice? that's a bit harsh. More than 50% of my post was a serious and helpful response.