Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Whats the VIC number to ring to see if finance is on a bike?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. Whats the VIC version of REVS in NSW ?

  2. Or more specifically...

    Vehicle Securities Register on 13 11 71 (1800 814 762 for country or interstate callers) with the registration number, vehicle identification number (VIN) and the engine number of the motorcycle.

    Contact the following organisations to establish Clear Title:
    NSW, ACT & NT NSW Register of Encumbered Vehicles (REVS) (02) 9633 6333
    QLD Register of Encumbered Vehicles (07) 3246 1599
    SA Vehicle Securities Register 13 10 84
    WA Register of Encumbered Vehicles 1300 304024
    TAS Vehicle Securities Register (03) 6233 5201
  3. Bingo !

    thanks mate [​IMG]