Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's on your playlist?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Haggismaen, Aug 25, 2007.

1. My music collection has been a bit stagnant recently so I'm seeing what other people are listening to at the moment to get some tips.

On high rotation out of my speakers:

- Chemical Brothers - We are the night
    - Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
    - Buena Vista Social Club, always gets you in the right mood.

What are you listening you at the moment?

2. Last night whilst engaged in some dancing and photography, I came across some music that took my fancy. I asked the hostess what sort of music it was and she informed me that it was soft p0rn-esque: Groove Armada. I will endeavour to track down some more.
    Otherwise I'm partial to the Beasts of Bourbon, AC/DC and Vivaldi.
  3. Most recently played:

Cowboy Junkies - At the End of Paths Taken (their latest album, great as always)

Sarah Blasko - What The Sea Wants, The Sea Will Have. Sarah is an Aussie performer I used to watch in pubs .... oh, a few years ago - before she was famous (well, relatively speaking)

Hannah Fury - Through The Gash. Obscure indie artist from the States, a lovely person who writes strange music :)

... yes, I like female voices.
  4. Groove Armada = teh win. Love 'em.

Currently spinning in my CD player is the new Strung Out CD, and some old Foo Fighters, AFI and The Hives.