Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's on at Broadford this weekend?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by port80, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Hey guys, my son really needs to see some live racing action due to him missing SBK last weekend. I promised him I'd take him to a track this weekend. I cannot find a calendar that tells me what's on though. Any help?

There's some car racing on at Winton, but that's a bit further than I'd like to go.

2. PMCC don't have anything on there this weekend. They do on:
    Hope you find something.
  3. lol at Sandown there is:
    Probly not as fast-paced, but he may still enjoy it :)
  4. Champions ride day on Saturday, if that helps.
  5. Free entry on Saturday but I think they are charging to get in on Sunday.
  6. Thanks but it's a bit of a hike and I'm rather pov now too :(
  7. You could just bring him to the track day - not the same i know but bikes are still going around a track (I'll be there so if you do come say hi)
  8. 27th - 28th of March at Phillip Island. Interclub Round 1...may be a hike, but there will be plenty of bikes :D

That's if you don't have any other options and he is willing to wait.
  9. You may find the info you want here at MV

or here at the Preston Club site

or ring Patrick Fletcher the Broadford manager,

"For further information or for details on the track availability and practice times, please contact Patrick Fletcher on (03) 5784 4163. "

Saturday March 6th is Champions Ride Days booking, Sunday 'maybe' MV practice day. ( Ring Broadford for more info )

BTW.... how old is the boy??? 9-15 yo....Next Junior development/practice day is April 5th....beg / borrow, leathers, helmet, back protector, gloves & boots and hire one of MV's NS50's....forget about watching, just do it...

more info....All bookings for junior practice days must be made through Metrakit Australia (www.metrakit.com.au) by submitting a completed application form or by contacting Jennifer Diles 03 9729 8911.

Hope it helps....
  10. Thanks Mike. My son is only 4, but spend most of his waking hours talking about bikes and cars...
  11. Can you hang out to The Vic, er, torian Road Race Champs on March 20 - 21 at Broady.
    Entry is $20 but all Peter Stevens stores have 2 for 1 vouchers and kids under 16 are free entry.
  12. That would have been perfect, but I don't have my kids that weekend :(

I might ride out for a looksee myself