Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC whats needed for rwc?

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by ricerockets, Feb 9, 2012.

  1. Greetings fellow riders.

    Just a quick and basic question, i have tried searching for previous threads but could not find anything that was of major help

    So i just bought my first road bike, a '89 cbr250r and was wondering what was needed for a rwc. i know i need a rear mud guard and reflectors. i am also unsure of how many reflectors are needed. i am reusing my mates old butchered up mud guard and butchered it up to fit. it has its own reflector stuck on so thats one problem gone. any other things i would need?

    Thanks in advance
  2. Although most of the info on the vic roads website is pointed mainly at cars, this may give you an indication of what is required;