Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's Her Name

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Sinner, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Now I hope I’m not the only one who does this but I’m going to ask it anyways.

Do you have a name for your bike? If so what is it?

2. You're not the only one, but you are the lastest in a string of many who have asked :LOL:

Fortunately our 'search' is sufficiently vague as to preclude me finding one of them either, so I guess you didn't :wink:.

3. mines called Yamaha R6, hope no one else has thought of it :LOL:

4. My ZX-14 is called Pammy after Pamela Anderson, on account of the HUGE set of CANS it has.

Pammys huge cans are standard though, not an add on like Ms Andersons.

oz

5. Kim.

Think about it...

6. Nup - I have no name for my bike.... Hmmm... maybe I could come up with a p0rn name for it? after all it is ridden several times daily.

7. I named my bike Trudy. Don't ask how I came up with that, it just seems to fit. Come to think of it, I never thought I'd grow attached to a form of transport, but we've had some fun times in the 7 months I've had her :grin:

8. I call mine "The Mistress", as it provides me with oft-needed respite from the missus and kids!

Cheers,

Weasel
    "Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul...."

9. HAHA nice one 'cya love, just going out to ride the mistress'

Andy.

10. "crocket" go figure. my wife named it :(

11. I don't think I've named any of my bikes, or my cars, in all the years I've had both. I've certainly called some of my cars names, but that's always been when they have been broken down on the side of the road :LOL:.

12. short for crotch rocket?......

13. No real names, even though I'm sure could say that I have loved some of my vehicles and especially my first bike - the beautiful VTR-250 that I had so much trouble parting with. If it wasn't for the majesty of the CBR600F4i sitting next to it, brand spanking new, I might not have been able to go through with it.

My first car, which was a shitty brown colour '79 2-door Gemini with a 12V truckies fan screwed into the dash for aircon, was called "The nugget mobile".

14. My ZX14 - Jail Bait :LOL:

15. the Horny Devil
    sometimes shortened to Hornbag

16. My Bandit is "Black Betty" and her name is on her tail too.
    Our ZZR is "Zedzee" but we haven't had a sticker made up for her.

17. I have always just referred to my bikes as my biatch.

by the way nice meeting up with some of you at southbank last night, be sure to give me a hoi if you are ever heading up to the blue mountains.

18. My 1000 is called Low-litre and the 600 is Girl

Don't know why

19. My GS is called "Red Girl". :grin: And I call the Gixxer thou "Beastie". :shock:

20. Very un original: Suzi

My old housemate had a TRX he called Trixie. So we refered to our fun girls Suzie and Trixie we kept locked in the garage :LOL: