Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's going on here, Part Two???

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hornet, May 13, 2008.

1. Spotted in Corrimal Street, Wollongong, tonight, these two identical Honda Hornet 900s, with series Victorian registration.....

2. I would say a couple bought 2 identical bikes at once, and are now testing them out
  3. I'd say this random occurrence is so improbably that you no longer have to have faith.

Either that or it's Douglas Adams reaching out from the other side.
  4. Could be Honda press-fleet bikes, athough I do like the Douglas Adams theory :)
  5. Why was my post deleted!! :evil:
  6. The dealership rego's a whole bunch at once. Not weird to have two of the same model with series rego, and not weird for them to be next to each other if it's a his/hers purchase or two mates.
  7. 1. Why WAS Dougz's post deleted (not to mention my reply)???

2. All (except the Douglas Adams theory) close to the mark.

The bikes are owned by HART, and are ridden by two instructors who take them, and 20 postie-bikes, round the country in a big truck, training riders for Australia Post. Yesterday Wollongong, today Newcastle. They take the Hornets with them so they don't look like dills riding off to dinner somewhere on postie-bikes :LOL:.
  8. We all know the truth.
  9. Didn't see your reply Paul, oh well - at least you saw I responded which is the main thing :wink:
  10. Because the scouser's failed to renew Harry's contract. Bastards :mad:
  11. I've had MANY posts deleted, most not offensive at all. I suspect a software or server issue, or yet another mod on a power trip/axe to grind with someone.

Regards, Andrew.
  12. How cute ... his and hers
    I guess they're both a lil 'horny' :p