Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

whats crackin'

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by raffiki, Apr 15, 2008.

1. well how we kiddies? been a while between drinks but now i have a new job, new bike and some spare time for riding.

so i'm sitting here wondering whos still around from a few years ago? i see skuffles and vtrbob havent been black banned so things must still be good ;) it wont be like being a newbie all over again... i think the last time i was around here was the curry night at deyagos sweet pad :shock:

anyway thats all i got see you kids around that traps :D

2. And it's taken you this long to recover?
    Ate too many of Steve's suicide wings I take it. :LOL:
  3. So what's the new bike, dude?
  4. kids huh? :LOL:
  5. welcome back dood.
  6. Steve's suicide wings were sweet... i think i ate most of them :cool:

new wheels is a black 07 gixxer 1k. bit of a step up from the old 96 zx-7r but some how i still managed to put 13,000k's on the clock in 4 months :twisted: but the bastard just eats rear tyres... no i havent been doing burnouts :p

vic! baby! your still here?!!?! *oooh squeals with delight* and you've got a bike again?!?! good to see you made it past that dark part of your life where there was no bike :)

everyone still make the trek down to southbank on friday arvo/nights?
  7. hahaha just looking at your myspace page (how gay am i) i see your in spazpole in ol' ballaforina, i'm currently working at rural ambulance next to ibm at the uni. come take me for a ride :)
  8. Unfortunately being the inherently lazy bastard that I am the bike's still not finished at the moment :(.
    Otherwise I'd definitely be up for a ride, especially since I work at the Uni so I go past Rural Ambulance every day anyway (look for the white Toyota MR2). How much longer you going to be working there?