Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What's a recommended service centre in Ringwood

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by your_eminence, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to the bike and have a 2008 kawasaki Ninja 250R which I bought Second hand. It's now up for it's 6000km service and I'd like to know what would be the best place to take it for a service and general checkup.

I'm not necessarily after cheap, but I don't want to be taken for a ride... What I want is someone who will know what they're doing, keep it going in top performance, and be able to tell me if I've been treating it badly. Being able to do warranty stuff would be a bonus.

1300 Kawasaki in Ringwood, VIC is the closest, anyone have any experiences good or bad?

Are their any other good options near by?
  2. I bought my bike from 1300kawasaki who are now part of peter stevens. last time I was there (end of June) the mechanic in ringwood had left and they took my bike to 1300kawasaki in ferntreegully one night and I picked it up from ringwood a few days later. pita. their work seems OK but I don't think services are very hard. Scott who runs the ringwood store is a bit surly but OK so talk to him. he rides a busa.
  3. Thanks Twistngo, Good to know someone elses experience. I'll give them a go.