Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What tv station covers the races?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by aerodynamic, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ive always been a fan of motor sport, just not an addict like im sure some of you are ^_^..

v8 supercars and motoGP ive always watched when ever i realise they are on..

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what station covers the races in australia (i have foxtel) so i can really get into them and follow whats happening :D

2. I believe that Fox will have all rounds of the World Supers and Motogp on.

First event is World Superbikes at Phillip Island, Sat 28 Feb 3:30pm on Fox 1 and Sun 01 Mar 11:30am on Fox 2.

Very eager for Sunday, it's a special round with so many changes and new contenders.
  3. Channel 10HD is worth keeping an eye on too.
  4. SBS has run a fairly comprehensive roundup of Aus Superbikes, usually a week or so after the event and usually Sunday mid-dayish. Not bad coverage.

It'll be interesting to see if 10 puts together its HD sports channel (free to air) and if it is prepared to spend some dollars on, say SBK ...(?)
  5. Which is great if you're Metro. But Southern Cross isn't doing anything with the channel split.