Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What to do with protective gear?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by typhoon, Nov 13, 2005.

1. What do you guys do with your helmet, gloves etc when you go to say a shopping centre....lug your helmet around? Secure it to the bike? Ever had anyone do anything stupid to your gear when you leave it with teh bike?

Regards, Andrew.

2. Gloves go in the helmet, and the helmet dangles from your arm so you have something to back up your "Chafugg yalukinat, cahn?" stare.
  3. Helmet hooked under the seat and jacket/gloves in gear rack (locked of course). Never had a problem with any-one touching my gear.
  4. Gloves in Helmet then helmet in the "get out of my road or wear it position" :)
  5. oh i am waiting for the across riders to come leaping out of the wood work in this thread :roll:

actually i am a bit shocked none have replied yet..... must still be at the servo filling the bike, trying to get to a sopping centre :LOL: :LOL: :wink:
  6. stewy wrote
    They cant post yet stewy they are busy getting thier hair and nails done :LOL:
  7. Ditto to 'gloves in helmet and helmet in hand'. I don't trust ANYONE.
  8. midnight, you are so lucky you are in another state.... :LOL:
  9. Helmet and gloves go in my boot - where else??? :wink: lol!!

:D :D
  10. ROFL especially re the hair (so much like me) :oops: :wink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:D :D
  11. Currently I unzip the jacket but keep it on.
    Helmet gets carried with gloves inside.

It's a pain in the arse, but I don't see any other way really. :S

My next bike will have a top box! :)
  12. But what do you do with the make up case, etc then???? :p :p :p
  13. I just walk around in my full leathers everywhere shopping centres, banks any other places that have air con since its so hot. 8-[
  14. Holy Threat revival batman
  15. wow...

2005. Thats epic.
  16. VERY epic indeed... wow!!!