Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What the ??

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Blue14, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Someone didnt like my 500th post. maybe i didnt put it in the right section.. so there it was gone!! well here is my 500th again..

2. pa paaaa pa paaa paa! heres the trumpet again
  3. Yeah well my other one got deleted i think. dont think i was doing anything wrong was i ??
  4. happened to me too for awhile... dont stress too much and if it keeps happening PM a few mods.
  5. nah nothing wrong i just like blowing trumpets

come'on eswen i know u want to make a comment about that statement....make itt... make itt, no pressure :p :p
  6. congrats on the milestone, more quality contributions by an OFARC (they're coming to get ya, ya know.......)
  7. the reason is your "BLUE" , and only blue things I know are smurfs .
    Vic (blame vic for no reason :wink: ) is like gargamoil and he hates smurfs and wants to crush them between his toes.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it sounded funny in my head ......i might go back and get some more sleep :D

congrats on the 500 , quality not quantity , but if you cant do that just have fun :wink: :D
  8. So that's why they reckon Vic's feet smell like that :LOL: :LOL:

Now if it was a blue Suzuki I could well understand Vic pulling the post.
    Although he probably wouldn't have let you get to 500 in the first place :LOL:
  9. sorry I went to sleep :p why me?>??
  10. 500 posts?

500's for WIMPS. Come talk to me when you've racked up a grand.
  11. or maybe 2300 or so LOZ :LOL:
  12. Actually I have to say the award goes to Groberts...

For making approximately 16,000 spelling errors in only 2300 posts :p
  13. im a bit bigger than a smurf.... :LOL: :LOL: