Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What the.............?????????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ROAMER, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Hi eveyone, I'm back at work!!! Strange thing, when trying to open this page from home computer, it keeps saying ERROR 999 - Site temporary unavailable. So I taught that site had some problem. But I can see now that it's working fine. Did site have some problems, or is it all me???

2. It was the site. I took my work laptop home and had problms on my home PC also. I contacted Vic to see if the fault was my end. He emailed back to tell me the site would be upand running on Tuesday. True to his word - here it is.

Thanks to whoever got things back.
  3. Could be worse !
    it could be a msg saying ERROR 69 - your doing it all wrong

Sorry guys im winding myself up for the 'supers'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Yeah, got back after Easter to the same error. Has the site changed from .org.au to .com.au? Seems to now work fine with the new URL. Was there a site upgrade recently? :?
  5. We are having hosting issues with .org.au and hope to have them resolved very shortly (ie. by tomorrow or I'm goign to start abusing!). .com.au is in place temporarily until the .org.au issue is corrected.