Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what the....

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by steltzer, Apr 4, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. Saw that in a engineering or design magazine a while back. The bloke handmade it himself if I remember correctly
  3. He must have a real annoying wife :grin:
  4. Don't let this become another "Why a sidecar?" as in "What I really mean is they're definitely stupid but I'll pretend that I earnestly want to understand" thread. They rank with nodding and atgatt threads in their Johnny-come-lately-ness.

Why? Because it appeals to him. Alternative? We could all be riding our government-issued CZ/Jawas down grey streets to buy some one-sort-suits-all government issued bread and milk.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. LOL.......why would you that?

6. Hahahah!
  7. That's talent! Love it or hate it, that'd be a really hard combo to get right but I reckon its allright!

I wouldn't drive/ride it but I wouldn't knock it back if given to me either!

Marvellous feat of engineering!
  8. That was totally cool! :D
  9. I'm sorry, but you can't just wander in here with your fancy signature advertising and start posting willy-nilly!
    If you're hot, pop over to the "Intro" thread and post a pic of yourself and your bike...
    If not, please ignore this message...

Now, to the business at hand:
    This machine is possibly the most ridiculous, unsuitable use of the equipment I've ever seen.
    And therefore I need to have one...

More pics here, but I seem to have lost the site where it was described as part Laverda, part Audi, and part something else.
  10. In fairness mattb, it's more a sidebike than a sidecar.
  11. Or never had sex. Ever.