Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what the???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by kurnell sanders, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Watching speed channel on pay tv as i love all things motorsport and NRL is now showing a live game on there. What is this crap.

If i wanted to watch men dressed up as boys with their socks pulled up in shorts, that rub up against each other in public and chase a leather purse around then go off and shower together, i would have watched the mardis gras...

Isnt there enough sport channels around that they don't have to invade my sports channel with this crap. Do you think they would put a motor race on one of the footy channels if they wanted to show live racing? Hell no.

It took so many years to get a ALL MOTORSPORT channel. I don't see how this crap has anything to do with motorsport.Why spoil our favorite channel.
  2. Not surprised. Foxtel was fun for a bit, but not worth it. After a while you figure out they use the 3 R's of education in their programming. Repetition, repetition, repetition. Not surprised they put NRL on it, probably burned out the disks for American Chopper.
  3. There a separate channel called turbo max where they play american chopper over and over. Speed channel is my one true saviour in a world of crappy ballsports. Why cant they leave motorsports alone. The only ballsports i am interested in are my own...
  4. Ah, my mistake. Haven't had pay TV for over a year, don't miss it.
  5. If it wasn't for the speed channel so i can watch the irish road racing, isle of man tt, world superbikes, brittish superbikes ans ama superbikes, i would't have pay tv. If they start shoving crappy ball sports on speed channel for motorsports i will tell them to ram it and stream these races over the net. All the oher channels are too repetative so there would be no reason to keep it on.
  6. u got a bike? use it
  7. I have two actually... And they get used more often than not. Well I am trying to sell one of them at the moment and replace it with another.