Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What the?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nobby, Oct 4, 2010.

1. First decent Spring day in Melbourne and I am out and about in the family four wheeler, I reckon my bike was the only one not being ridden yesterday, bikes everywhere, group rides, HOG chapters, solo's, 1%'ers .. even spotted a group of vintage bikes having a putt putt around the bay.

The best thing was, the whole time I was out and about I didn't see any riding that I considered dangerous or aggresive, everybody just out having a good time.

Very suprised when I got home and watched the news late last night to hear of so many DNF's

Take care people,
  2. Agree.

The finally good weather will increase numbers out there so take care.
    This will bring out many who haven't used their bikes since last season so please ease back into it if you haven't been riding for a while.

Latest news has identified 3 fatalities yesterday were on harleys.
    NOTE: Only stating the released news details and by no means pointing finger nor do I believe that the risk is only cruiser riders.
    Anone can make a mistake, so please keep it in mind.

Ride safe all..
  3. Driving down the Eastern on Saturday I saw a guy and girl riding together super safely, it made me smile :)
    The guy was on a white speed triple and the girl on a Ducati monster of some description.

I wish everyone I saw riding on the freeway was so reserved.