Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What sort of Ivory tower do Microsoft execs inhabit ....

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Aug 26, 2010.

1.  Top
  2. and the truth comes out:
    "But in a phone interview today Aitchison said Microsoft was well aware of the attire and in fact the company's events team had chosen it themselves."
    "The garments were chosen specifically by them over a period of 2-3 weeks of them looking at photographs of the girls," she said.
    "They came back to me by email stating which garments they would like the girls to be wearing."
    http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...-at-microsoft-20100826-13tlb.html?from=smh_sb

3. I bet $10 Kate Carruthers is aging and ugly.

4. I find this concept of the personification of women confusing.

5. [​IMG]

That's her in the middle.

6. Nuff said

Goz'd 'tap' that though!

7. No kidding hey. Now why would she be opposed to some scantily clad, wonderfully bronzed gold coast ladies? Its amazing how people seem to pick their beliefs based on the most basic of emotions.

8. Let's just be thankful she wasn't scantily clad.

:LOL:

9. Yes to the one on the left

10. I got sent to a tech-ed on the gold coast once. I drank that much piss at the surfclubs I nearly went broke. I do recall going to one presentation though, and I do recall going to the start of the opening thing. Do they still serve large amounts of beer at tech-ed? I think the beer is the only reason worth turning up before the meter maids came along.

11. Its like Janine Garofalo in 20 years.

12. Ugh, gross! Wait, your left or my left?

13. I'm surprised she didn't like young girls in bikinis.

She looks like a carpet muncher.

14. I'm surprised no one has yet put pics up of them

15. This is for Lowercase.

Sumfink you not telling us girl?

Attached Files:

16. I lol'd cause I know the guy that took the photo from TechEd that everyone is using.
    M$ really are playing the DERP! card on this one.

Kind of like going to a strip club and stating I had no idea they would take their clothes off!

17.  Top