Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What SOME creationists really believe.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smee, Feb 14, 2009.

1. http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/02/i_get_email_30.php#more

This bit cracks me up if it wasn't so serious

Now long before Jesus was born the white people created what they believed to be birthdefects. They looked different from the whites. Everytime one was born the whites would cut the nerves in the tongue so they couldn't speak. They would grow them up and use them as slaves. The reason they cut their tongues was because the whites were afraid these people might plan some kind of over throw. So as long as they could understand english they didn't have to speak english. So after a while they had a work force of several thousand workers. so what happened was these people simply got tired of being slaves and they ran off around the world and started their own countries. When these people left there was a large group of men who took off and ended up in Africa. Some of these men went to Borneo and caught female Orangutans and sailed across to South America and had sex with the female Orangutans and created the Indian. And the men who stayed in Africa caught female Gorillas and had sex with them and created the Black man. When scientists found the bones they thought we came from a female Chimpanzee. But it wasn't a natural evolution it was a man made evolution. That' where Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Orangutan man, Yeti and the Skunk Ape comes from. They are half man and half Gorilla and half man and half Orangutan.

2. funny reading the comments, and how many of them believe he is serious. heh.

only in America
  3. What you've done is taken a quote from some nutbag creationist blog and applied it to all who believe in the creationist theories..

I could find blogs regarding .."What Muslims really believei in" "What Christians really believe in" " What teachers really believe in" and post them here and bump up the posts...but that would only be pandering to your attention seeking.

4. Don't you have something worse to do like look at yourself in the mirror and vomit?
    It's a lighthearted piece of satire but anything with the word satire is lost on you.
    Firstly it's not a creationist blog but an anti creationist blog and the author highlights the real nutbags.
  5. mate im a solid as rock evolutionist, but you could have gone about this a bit more politely. you HAVE labelled all creationists as the same, and that they are not. there are many different religions, as there are many different nutters who come up with the likes of which you originally quoted.
  6. Read the bolded bit
  7. Let it go, Smee. Not worth the scrap.
  8. wow i think about the only thing that article missed was cutting the tips of penises off. because you know, the christian gods into BDSM and body modding and that stuff
  9. Read how you titled it.......
  10. Changed the title so as not to upset the wallflowers.
  11. Thankyou. My wallflower is very delicate and easily upset. It becomes moody and downright pouty when offended, and wont show its petals for weeks. Completely ruins the atmosphere of the hallway. It will take nothing short of a personal apology to plug up my wallflower's period.
  12. That one paragraph email that's quoted at the linked site is seriously frightening.

The author is a fundy christian braindead redneck if ever I've read from one. It's on par with that redneck "drowon jeeseus in oyoil" dude on youtube.

Hahahaha, check out these comments:
    I sifted through the incest babble until I got to the racism and now I'm wondering if this person is trolling, and if not how someone so stupid can survive. How is that possible?

Surely this is a joke? Surely no one can be that stupid?

Wow. On the bright side, he's against procreation so at least he won't be spreading this stupidity onto his kids.

And for the win!!!!!
    I could feel my brain trying to commit suicide line by line.

14. STOP CREATING!!!111oneoneone....one

15. Does anyone see the irony in this statement?

"Now everyone thinks of Lucifer as the devil or satan from hell. Well there is no devil or satan from hell. That is a fairytale that has been handed down through generations."
  16. Smee, did you really read that entire diatribe? If so, do you have nothing better to do???

I managed the first 20 or so lines before I went cross eyed..

17. I read snippets and was starting to feel stupid.
    It helps when you can speed read.
    The comments were also a crackup.
  18. You should have left your title in its original form.
    More people would have noticed it.
  19. Make up your mind!
  20. dude... are you serious? ever heard of "taking the piss"?