Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What nationality are you?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smileedude, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Nah. Half jew half pom if you go back far enough.

I wouldn't mind doing a what nationality are you thread? out of curiosity. But there are probably too many Netrider that think nationality as something important to judge people on for it to be a good idea.

Well given my mum was born in israel but Israel was only a country for 8 years at time she left I don't really identify as from Israel. And as Jews never really returned to Poland I wouldn't call my self polish either.
  2. Isn't Judaism a religion and not a nationality?
    It's like me saying I'm half Anglican and half Greek.
    Just wondering.....??
  3. Do it
  4. Maybe it's more fun to guess. Just going out on a limb. Are you Phillipino?
  5. Now that's funny
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. Got it in one......

What gave me away?
  7. Not serious are you? I have no idea what you really are at all. Unless you type with an accent or they post a pic there is zero you can do to guess nationality on a forum.

8. No - I'm something else........

But - on NetRider......EVERYONE is something else...

NB** I use "thing" in this description with caution :D
  9. Ok second guess is Dutch. As you can see I'm just spinning a globe.

10. Nope.......
  11. When I read something, I don't forget. That's how I know if someone is talking shit or not :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Multi-spin bonus round............
  13. Ooooowww J.........Ya' party pooper.......
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Alright I guess Justus is up next. Scottish.
  15. Come back over to this side of the planet.

16. This will be good

17. North Korean?
  18. #18 ultram, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
    New Zealand, not me Justus
  19. I like all of you, am a global resident, and reside here only temporarily. while it is nice to be proud of where we have been, what is important is where we are going, and are we going by bike?
  20. FYI, the Pub forum is to discuss topics that are unrelated to bikes or riding.

• Funny Funny x 1