Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what mp3 player do you use?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ibanezboy21, Jan 1, 2011.

1. im after a new mp3 player, something i can use with my riding gloves on

no ipods please :)

2. any of the creatives, or irivers.
  3. Sony Walkman. Guaranteed 48 hour playing time between battery charges. :)
  4. Get yourself an Android phone like the HTC Desire and use the MP3 player function.
  5. was thinking of getting something like this

Sandisk Sansa Fuze

got good reviews and that wheelie thing to scroll around with
  6. just get one of those ipod 8g nanos, cheap as dirt from jb hifi, small, light, cant smash them and they have the "wheelie thing" and they work.
    battery lasts forever if you set it up right too.
  7. Look for one of those rugged waterproof ones? In case you get stuck in the wet.. hehe

Edit: I use my old Walkman phone or my new Motorola Defy (waterproof Android phone)
  8. I used to have a Creative Muvo2, which was a bloody brilliant little bit of gear. Good sound quality, easy to use with gloves, and it was a bit smaller than a packet of matches so you could clip it to the outside of your jacket, or even on the cuff of your sleeve.

It got condensation damage from me leaving it in my car too often so now I use my trusty 3rd Gen iPod. Yeah, its a brick, but I like it.

Cheers - boingk