Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is your BikeSign?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by DuHAST, Aug 7, 2005.

1. http://www.savagerides.com/bikesign.html

:shock:
    BMW K1200LT
    While you have a respectable pedigree, your inbreeding shows occasionally with expensive health issues. You've got wonderful electricity and should live to be quite old. Still, you're quirky, snobby, and hopelessly overweight.

2. Very funny
    I got a Gold Wing
    Bugger!!!

3. Oh I so hate that link !!!!

Norton

People tend to call you "Old Timer". You have a grand and glorious past, but the younger set don't know about it. You spend a fair amount of your life in the dark. You may be a member of the Rotary Club.

:LOL: :p :LOL:

4. BSA

You are trustworthy, loyal, helpfull, friendly, brave, clean & reverent. You shift on the alternate side. Your parts are interchangeable with Triumph, but still, very hard to come by. You make people grin like idiots.

Yeah I know I do... I always wondered why they grin though. :D

5. What a load of garbage!

... Harley Davidson, indeed!

6. Makes too many presuppositions of riding preference based solely on your age.....

7. not true... I was just clicking random and with year on 1987 i still found a few harleys and nortons and such.

8. That's a worry, it suggested a Kawaski Voyager for me and I didn't think I was THAT old.

9. Hey I'd RIDE a Kawasaki Voyager if I could be YOUR age again!!!

10. I know glitch and potentially Marty will be proud.......but I am starting to feel confused. Perhaps they found out about the Frock off?

[/url]

11. im supposed to be a cross dresser

12. I got a norton... lol old timer...

13. what need i say

Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa

14. Yamaha VMax

You are obsessed with power. You have one big foot. You would never make it as a dancer due to your limited ability to change direction. You are legendary in some circles, but those circles are somewhat reeky.

15. Bwhuhahahahahaha

Your secret is out, firefling!!!

16. Buell Blast

You're a pretender to the throne of "Youth". In spite of trying to wear the latest, "hip" clothes, you're still an old fart with a bad case of Parkinson's. To top it off, your clothing choices are as outdated as the word "hip".

17. Ducati 996.

You're extremely popular with the fast crowd, despite that fact that you're a real pain in the ass. You don't care, you're gorgeous and you know it.

You have to be gorgeous, because you epitomize "high maintenance". You're expensive, and you obsess about your weight. You claim that you want a long-term relationship, but you're constantly being rode hard and put away wet, and you secretly like it that way.

Bahahaha. :D

18. Yamaha VMax

You are obsessed with power. You have one big foot. You would never make it as a dancer due to your limited ability to change direction. You are legendary in some circles, but those circles are somewhat reeky.

The words are pretty appropriate....don't know about the bike, though....who'd want a Yamaha?! :wink: :wink:

:D :D :D

19. Cagiva

You are a unique individual, with top-of-the-line parts. You have a strong, charismatic, rough-edged personality, but your looks are debatable - you make some women moist at the thought of you, while others just shake their heads and say "no thanks".

pretty much smack on the mark :LOL:

20. Yamaha FJR1300

You are powerfull and relatively nimble. In spite of your power, you're easily manipulated by a soft touch. You've added a few pounds compared to your more sleek and sporty friends but it was a fair trade because you can lift more and carry it farther than they can. People wait in line to be with you but even so, most of them can never find you when they want you. Some folks mistake you for your less able and more complex doppleganger. You're hot stuff but not objectionably so. You also wrote your own bike sign entry.

You like to think of yourself as an early adopter of new things but, in fact, you tend towards the safe side of life. You are the geek of the motorcycle world and you hate being called that. More so because it is true. You have more income than you know what to do with but you are more frugal than Jack Tollett and dollar bills run screaming away at the sight of you. In short, you are a 21st Century Concours Owner and you can't wait to use your duct tape and bailing wire.